[FRPythoneers] Python job opportunity

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Fri Mar 1 11:09:56 MST 2002

Hi all.  My name is Matt and I work at Array BioPharma in Boulder.  You
can get more information on Array at http://www.arraybiopharma.com/.

We recently made a group decision to use Python for future development,
although we do have some integration and legacy projects for which we'll
need other language and database skills.  We have one mid-level position
currently open, and I thought I'd post the description here to see if any
pythoneers were interested.  Please send a cover letter and resume to
hr at arraybiopharma.com if this sounds like you.

Computational Technologies a.k.a. Scientific Computing

*Software Engineer-Boulder (Weaver, D)
We seek someone to implement software for our Biology team and assist with
the informatics portion of our operations.  The ideal candidate will have
at least three years of software development experience and have
demonstrated abilities to work effectively with a variety of computer
technology platforms and practical experience with more than one computer
language.  Current languages in use include: Python, Java, VB, VBScript,
JavaScript, Perl, HTML and XML/XSLT.  Hands-on experience developing
software for deployment on a Windows client environment is preferred.
Experience with RDBMS and SQL is required.  Knowledge of Biology,
specifically High-throughput screening and drug discovery is desired.
Practical experience with OOA&D and the software engineering lifecycle,
data mining techniques and concepts as well as proficiency with
ActivityBase is preferred. Level commensurate with experience.