[FRPythoneers] Python/Zope Job

Robert George Mayer mayer at acm.org
Mon Jun 17 16:08:52 MDT 2002

<snip>
> College student who has dabbled in it is what we are looking for.
>  Someone who wants to change there in the dorm hacking experience into
> resume quality material.  Unfortunately we have posted this after all
> the hackers have gone home for the summer.
<snip>

(I know one is not supposed to correct English in a newsgroup, but I
can resist everything except temptation.)

>  Someone who wants to change there in the dorm hacking experience into

I thought this was a spelling error of 'there', but realized one could
assume sufficient hyphens to make the compound adjective work:

Someone who wants to change there-in-the-dorm hacking experience into

<0.5 sorry>

- BOB