[FRPythoneers] Python/Zope Job

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Mon Jun 17 09:59:42 MDT 2002

David Graham wrote:

> College student who has dabbled in it is what we are looking for.
> Someone who wants to change there in the dorm hacking experience into
> resume quality material.  Unfortunately we have posted this after all
> the hackers have gone home for the summer.
>
> Dave

You might consider posting this to the Fort Collins, Boulder and Denver
Linux users groups. I think that there may be a few people on the
Boulder LUG list (of which I am most familiar) that meet your criteria
and would possibly be interested.

Adding the first two sentences from above to your ad would better
clarify who you're after.

-Rob