[FRPythoneers] Python/Zope Job

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Fri Jun 14 22:50:35 MDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 09:42, David Graham wrote:
> This job posting is not getting very good play at Colorado State
[...]
> Salary Range: $8-$12/hour

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't expect much response
until you offer about 2x-4x what you have listed.  Python/Zope familliar
people are few and far between, and I would expect to pay a similar
salary to an experienced Java programmer.  Which means that you are
looking at a min of $48K/year to about $80K-$90K/year DOE.

--Karl

> Send resumes to:
>
> David W. Graham
> Director of Geospatial Applications Development
> information integration and imaging, LLC
> 201 Linden St., Third Floor
> Fort Collins, CO 80524
> (970) 482-4400
> dgraham at i3.com