[FRPythoneers] Python/Zope Job

David Graham dgraham at i3.com
Fri Jun 14 09:42:01 MDT 2002

This job posting is not getting very good play at Colorado State
University (apparently python is not a well know language there).  So I
thought I would pass it on to this list to see if anyone might be
interested or could pass it on to friends who would be interested.

Dave Graham

ecommerice systems for distribution of mapping and imagery and vector
based products.

Required Skills:
Applicants must have experience with programming in Zope/DTML and
Python.  Applicants must also have a full grasp of HTML and Javascript.

Additional Useful Skills:
Experience in graphics design or desktop publishing, understanding of
Geographic Information Systems (GIS), use of UMN Mapserver/Mapscript,
web development tools such as Front Page or Dreamweaver, use of the
Apache web server.

Applicants are encouraged to send URL's to reference sites they have
worked on.

Salary Range: $8-$12/hour

Send resumes to:

David W. Graham
Director of Geospatial Applications Development
information integration and imaging, LLC
201 Linden St., Third Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80524
(970) 482-4400
dgraham at i3.com