[FRPythoneers] New person's question

David Graham dgraham at i3.com
Thu Jul 18 11:58:13 MDT 2002

OK:

I am probably doing something stupid here.  But I can make a class and
run it from a script if the class and the script are in the same file.
 But when I seporate the class into it's own file, the file compiles ok,
but I keep getting the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test_session.py", line 16, in ?
    session = igor_session()
TypeError: object is not callable: <module 'igor_session' from
'./igor_session.pyc'>

What am i missing when I seporate the two into seporate files?

Dave

--
David W. Graham
Director of Geospatial Applications Development
dgraham at i3.com
http://www.i3.com