[FRPythoneers] Beautiful code

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jul 2 15:57:50 MDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 03:40:23PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>Not only is there no Python content, but there's no way to read the
>text on their website. The background is #00CC99. The text is
>#34AE93. I wonder if anybody actually tried to look at their website
>before publishing it, because I can't find any screen settings that
>make it legible.

Huh?  The code example I looked at was black (#000000) on white (#ffffff).
Can't get more contrast than that...

The top-most page just has 0s and 1s on as the background, that's not the
actual code.  You have to click on the "code examples" "folder".

 Brooks's Law of Prototypes: Plan to throw one away, you will anyhow.