[FRPythoneers] Beautiful code

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Tue Jul 2 15:40:23 MDT 2002

Evelyn Mitchell <efm at tummy.com> writes:

> There is an art exhibit in Chicago this summer on the topic of the beauty
> of code.
>
> BEAUT.E(CODE): Decoding the Art of Computer Programming
> Website: http://www.andreapolli.com/beaute(code)/#

Not only is there no Python content, but there's no way to read the
text on their website. The background is #00CC99. The text is
#34AE93. I wonder if anybody actually tried to look at their website
before publishing it, because I can't find any screen settings that
make it legible.

On the other hand, it's a really cool idea for an exhibit. I'd like to
see it.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility