[FRPythoneers] Free seminar on testing with JUnit in Denver July 22

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Jul 1 13:56:05 MDT 2002

As many of you may know, PyUnit, the unit testing suite included with
Python, is based on JUnit. I suspect this seminar will be of interest
to Pythonistas, as well as Java programmers.

http://www.netobjectives.com/events/pr_den_2002_07_ad_test_junit.htm

I haven't been to a seminar presented by Mike Clark, but the other
NetObjectives seminars I've been too have been uniformly very good.

                            http://www.tummy.com/