[FRPythoneers] Excellent Opportunity for Excellent People

Colin P. Clark cclark at ibsncentral.com
Sat Jan 26 13:32:50 MST 2002

Hello!

IBSN provides innovative solutions to real problems in the financial
services industry.  Our products are used by some the largest, most
technologically advanced investment banks on Wall Street in the areas of
application integration and electronic trading.  Chances are, if you've
traded from your own personal computer, you've travelled through at
least one of our systems.

IBSN offers a professional and rewarding work environment of good people
with excellent skills - and we work on really cool stuff.

We are looking for passionate programmers who are looking for a
disciplined and rigourous work environment to join our team.  We believe
in hiring the right people and are looking for entry level, mid and
senior engineers.  We utilize the follwing technologies:

Java, C, C++, Python
FIX, OFX
MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, DB2
Windows 2000, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP/UX and AS/400 (OS/400)
TCP/IP, JMS, MQ Series, Tibco, Talarian, JXTA

If this sounds interesting, please send your resume, salary expectations
and a cover letter (1 page at most) describing anything you feel
relevant to cclark at ibsncentral.com <mailto:cclark at ibsncentral.com>   No
phone calls will be accepted at this time.

Our web site can be checked out at www.ibsncentral.com
<http://www.ibsncentral.com> .

We look forward to hearing from you!

Colin Clark