[FRPythoneers] O'Reilly User Group Program

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Jan 15 08:54:35 MST 2002

O'Reilly offers discounts on books and conferences, review copies
of books, and other goodies.

More information available at: http://ug.oreilly.com/

Most publishers have similar programs. Would someone be interested
in volunteering to coordinate them? New Riders and Sams come to mind.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com