[FRPythoneers] Book Review opportunity

Christopher Hart hart at hartedwards.com
Tue Jan 15 08:51:08 MST 2002

Evelyn,

Can you post more information about the O'Reilly User Group Program? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Chris

Christopher Hart
President & CTO
Hart Edwards Corporation, Inc.
Tel: 303-402-9883 ext 117
Mobile: 720-231-6616

Enterprise and Network Management Solutions

Proprietary and Confidential Correspondence
Copyright (c) 2001 Hart Edwards Corporation, Inc. All rights reserved.