[FRPythoneers] Prioritized Apache Requests

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 11 08:07:02 MST 2002

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 07:03:00AM -0800, Keith Hellman wrote:
>There is an interesting article in the December Dr. Dobbs.  Someone
>patched Apache with a python plugin for prioritized handling of requests.
>It was a well written article, and outside of (perhaps) a limited
>implementation (specific URL encodings) it sounds like something that
>might be useful to people.

That somewhat reminds me of the guys at Python 9 who were presenting on
adding python handles into AOLserver, and were seeing pretty good
performance.  It also was very flexible, and could share interpreters based
on the URL structure.

 Give me a Kaypro 64 and dial-tone and I can do *ANYTHING*!
                 -- Steven, _The_Score_