[FRPythoneers] Python Crypto for Red Hat?

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Thu Feb 28 23:48:48 MST 2002

Red Hat have been distributing SSL & SSH in their public distribution
for a while -- ever since the Clinton administration relaxed the export
controls. It just seems odd that they would drop openssl-python.

I think I just need to grab the new M2Crypto package that was released
last month and build that against Python-2.2. But it would be nice if
there was a "standard" Python crypto library that everyone (with OpenSSL
installed) was guaranteed to have access to.

-Rob