[FRPythoneers] Dinner with Alan Shalloway March 4th

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Feb 25 12:04:52 MST 2002

Alan Shalloway, author of Design Patterns Explained, will be joining
us for a casual supper at Cinzetti's on Monday March 4th at around 5:45.
Everyone is invited to attend. It is buffet style, so you're welcome to
come early or late. I'll notify the hostess that anyone who mentions
"Python" should be seated with us.

Cinzetti's Italian Market Restaurant
281 W 104th Ave (NW corner of I25 & 104th)
Northglenn, CO 80234

Bring your questions and stories of Patterns and Python.

                            http://www.tummy.com/