[FRPythoneers] Zope scope question

Michael michael at exasource.com
Wed Feb 13 17:15:04 MST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Charles Morrison contacted me regarding: Re:[FRPythoneers] Zope scope question
> Yes, but only recently and haven't seen any answers yet. I'm trying out a
> python script to parse the value, but I'd like to know if I'm just doing
> something dumb to get the problem to begin with.
>
> >Chuck,

I have not worked with ZSQL as yet, but I am working on the searchable job board tutorial.  I
wanted to give it edit and delete capability, as well as posting.  I'm just using the ZODB and
ZClasses to accomplish this.  I have a ZClass named JobBoard and a Folder named
"Job_Board" with another child-folder named "entries".  The entries folder is where the entries
are stored, as well as the addProcessor, edit_processor and deleteProcessor.

I have a posting form which calls the addProcessor and an editing form which calls the
editProcessor.  The DTML I use to edit is as follows:

<dtml-call "propertysheets.entry_info.manage_changeProperties(REQUEST)">
<dtml-call reindex_object>

I'm not sure if this will help at all, but good luck!

Michael Lewis

       "Linux - The final solution"