[FRPythoneers] Cadaver (fwd from: jafo at tummy.com)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Feb 1 11:20:46 MST 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 11:14:29AM -0700, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
>After Sean's complaint on the list yesterday, I did a bit of research
>and found Cadaver. He likes it:

If it had a way of reading some of the meta-data from a file, it'd be
pretty sweet.  It looks like you could use it to modify the title and other
properties of an object.  I'm not sure how you would create a specific type
object, but I would hope it would be doable...

 You know you're in Canada when:  You see a flyer advertising a polka-fest
 at the curling rink.