[FRPythoneers] Curses programming with Python?

John Purser jmpurser at attbi.com
Mon Dec 30 19:29:05 MST 2002

Is anyone out there using the Python curses library or do you know of a good
tutorial for it?  I've got a SCO server and I need to create some terminal
programs in cygwin to show some very computer handicapped people what I'm
talking about.  I plan to use python to create some standard terminal
screens to collect parameters to feed to a web server to enhance our
company's core business application.  I have some experience with Python but
none with ncurses.

Any resources for me out there?

Thanks,

John Purser