[FRPythoneers] wireless messaging in python?

Alan Wostenberg pwos at attbi.com
Thu Dec 19 15:52:31 MST 2002

I have a Python application that sends messages to wireless devices that
was featured in Monday's Denver Post Business section (see sigline). I
used a quick and dirty email technique that won't scale.

A better way to text messages cellphones is through a provider like
http://www.simplewire.com .  However they don't have a Python api and
charge 5 cents a message (2 cents if I prepay for a million) which eats
up half my revenue.

Is anybody a wireless guru or know of Python opensource wireless
messaging projects I could tap into?

--
Alan Wostenberg
ora et labora    http://www.psalmweaver.com   +1 303 431 6787