[FRPythoneers] New Leader - Jeffrey Collins

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Fri Dec 13 14:21:26 MST 2002

* On 2002-12-13 21:16 Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com> wrote:

> Thanks a thousand times for keeping the group going, Evelyn.  And best of luck
> in your new assignment.

Thanks Uche!

> I'm willing to speak.  I don't think there has been a Python/XML talk in a
> while.  I could provide an update (including some of the nifty stuff I've been
> doing with generators for XML processing).

I'd like to hear this.

> I could also present on Logilab's really slick app, Narval.  Probably other
> topics as well.

I'd be very interested in hearing about this one. I've briefly had a
working install of it, but then versions shifted out from underneath it,
and I haven't bothered to spend much time on it. It looks like it could
solve some interesting problems.

                            http://www.tummy.com/