[FRPythoneers] Hello again, old friends

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Thu Dec 12 16:47:34 MST 2002

A silly procmail misconfig means I've been missing mail here since March  :-(
I thought the list/group had just collapsed.

Then again things have become pretty quite here, even according to the on-line
archives.  I hope all are well, and finding felicitous use of Python in their
every endeavor.

My condolences the bloke who had trouble generating XML (though I think we
never got a proper look at his code).  This article might be useful for some
of the general issues of XML output in Python:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html

I plan to follow up with an article on the various XML writer tools out there.

Also, for those struggling to square the code examples in the Python & XML
book with recent versions of PyXML, I've written

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/11/py-xml.html

Hope to meet up with everyone at the next meeting.

Peace.

Tour of 4Suite - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/16/py-xml.html
Proper XML Output in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html
RSS for Python - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-p