[FRPythoneers] Python for Smalltalkers

Wostenberg pwos at attbi.com
Wed Aug 14 09:05:41 MDT 2002

Thanks, Mat, Chris, for the info. From the Smalltalk frying pan into the
Python fire it is!

In Smalltalk we have a semiannual Camp Smalltalk in which a gang meets
to practice extreme programming for the Opensource cause in an offsite
setting. This year's Spring one was in Colorado Springs; the one in Fall
is in France http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/CS5 .

Anything like Camp Python I should know about?

-Alan