[FRPythoneers] Python for Smalltalkers

Wostenberg pwos at attbi.com
Wed Aug 7 08:40:30 MDT 2002

Hi, gang. I'm a Smalltalker looking at this Python thingme, since I'm
coming up on Zope and CMF. I googled "Python Smalltalk" and read some of
the articles comparing and contrasting the two.

 From the 50,000 foot level Python is one of the purer OO languages.

It's difficult to draw a living in Smalltalk here in Denver so I was
wondering how's the Python market? What types of places use Python? I
picture governments and nonprofits going for the opensource way but
maybe am wrong.

-Alan Wostenberg
303 431 6787