[FRPythoneers] Confirm Meeting Tonight?

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Mon Oct 15 10:57:49 MDT 2001

It's not happening tonight (at least not at the Abacus/Doubleclick
facility), since I am out of town. Sorry. Evelyn was going to send an
announcement. It must have slipped through the cracks. We were going to
try to reschedule this for the 22nd. I'm not sure if that is still the
plan. (Hopefully Evelyn can comment on this.)

-Rob