[FRPythoneers] Design Pattern Discussion group (fwd from: tkemper at valenciasystems.com)

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Fri Nov 16 07:50:21 MST 2001

Though this is Java-inspired, Design Patterns are an important
concept for Python developers. (Plus if we seed the group with
Pythonistas, they may see the benefit.)

Shalloway's book on Design Patterns is quite good, and I highly
recommend it. The last time I corresponded with him, he mentioned
he's becoming much more interested in Python.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com

----- Forwarded message from Tim Kemper <tkemper at valenciasystems.com> -----

Delivered-From: bjug-discuss-request at avitek.com