[FRPythoneers] May Meeting Report

Christopher Hart hart at hartedwards.com
Tue May 22 14:27:24 MDT 2001

Evelyn,

I might be interested in giving a Unit Testing and Extreme Python talk. Had
a schedule conflict with the XP meeting last night so couldn't attend.
Sorry, XP is bigger priority than Python right now. ;-)

Best Regards,

Chris

Christopher Hart
President & CTO
Hart Edwards Corporation, Inc.
Tel: 303-402-9883 ext 117
Mobile: 720-231-6616

Enterprise and Network Management Solutions

Proprietary and Confidential Correspondence
Copyright (c) 2001 Hart Edwards Corporation, Inc. All rights reserved.