[FRPythoneers] Article on 4Suite Server on UnixInsider.com

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Mar 11 15:14:29 MST 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 11:54:58PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>http://unixinsider.com/unixinsideronline/swol-03-2001/swol-0309-4Suite.html

Thanks.  I've been digging through this and some of the RDF and Dublin Core
documentation as well.  It seems like 4Suite will be a good place to store
that meta-data, but I need to research it all some more.  Once we finally
have the meta-data format specified, it'll be easier to see how things
might fit together.

I did get a client/server for handling the upload of module files done on the
trip back...

 "Are you classified as human?"  "No, I am a meat popcicle."
                 -- _The_Fifth_Element_