[FRPythoneers] pcgi

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Wed Mar 7 14:19:34 MST 2001

I heard someone at our last meeting mention they were trying out pcgi?
Now maybe I'm being dense, but I looked these two places regarding pcgi:

	http://starship.python.net/crew/jbauer/persistcgi/

	http://cvs.zope.org/Zope2/pcgi/

Both of which seem to leave out how using form keys, cookies, and other
information out. With normal CGI, you get everything you need with
environment variables, but pcgi doesn't seem to document how to do it
using its socket system.

Whoever used pcgi, did you ever find some documentation on how to grab
form fields, get/set cookies, detect the web browser, etc?