[FRPythoneers] FastCGI 4k limit

Clementson, Bill Bill_Clementson at jdedwards.com
Mon Jun 18 14:00:57 MDT 2001

The Socket Programming How-To says:

"Now we come the major stumbling block of sockets - send and recv operate on
the network buffers. They do not necessarily handle all the bytes you hand
them (or expect from them), because their major focus is handling the
network buffers. In general, they return when the associated network buffers
have been filled (send) or emptied (recv). They then tell you how many bytes
they handled. It is your responsibility to call them again until your
message has been completely dealt with."

Sounds like you might need to increase the buffer size or do multiple
recv's.

-Bill