[FRPythoneers] FastCGI 4k limit

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jun 18 12:30:22 MDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 11:36:26AM -0600, Ken Kinder wrote:
>Does anyone know what would make a socket truncate data at 4k? Someone
>from a BSDi mailing list said "That sounds like the 4k deadlock" but I'm
>not sure what that's supposed to mean and I haven't gotten much more
>information.

To me it almost sounds like a command-line length limitation, I think
that's 4k on Linux.  So it probably is smaller under BSD/OS.  ;-)  You
might need to install the latest BSD/OS updates, in particular I'd
recommand that you get the KRUD 7.1 update.  ;-)

 The best defense against predators is to taste bad.