[FRPythoneers] FastCGI 4k limit

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Mon Jun 18 11:36:26 MDT 2001

I know there are a number of FastCGI users on this list (that number,
perhaps being zero! :) so I'd like to know if anyone has had problems
with sockets on FastCGI. On Linux, the Python/FastCGI module works
nicely, but on BSDi, it seems to truncate the HTML to 4k.

Does anyone know what would make a socket truncate data at 4k? Someone
from a BSDi mailing list said "That sounds like the 4k deadlock" but I'm
not sure what that's supposed to mean and I haven't gotten much more
information.

Suggestions?