[FRPythoneers] python/xml book

Clementson, Bill Bill_Clementson at jdedwards.com
Wed Jun 6 12:27:56 MDT 2001

In addition to the links provided by Evelyn & Uche, there is a good article
by David Mertz about processing xml with python that has just been published
today on the IBM developerWorks site:

Charming Python:  Revisiting XML tools for Python
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pxml.html

There are a set of good resource links in this article as well.

-Bill