[FRPythoneers] Re: VB/Python article....

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 6 05:31:28 MDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 05:20:31PM -0600, Ferdinand Schmid wrote:
>If Python's goal is to be useful to a fairly small group of skilled and
>well educated programmers then IDEs aren't necessary.  If its goal is to

It seems like Guido would like for Python to be approachable by
non-programmers, but historicly there hasn't been much support for this at
all.  I've frequently said that I think Python would be a great first
programming language except that it has no completely introductory
literature.  Apparently within the last year a book has been released which
is targeted to this audience.

 Electronic ways to get in touch with Canadians.
 Don't they generally involve a moose and an antenna?