[FRPythoneers] Re: VB/Python article....

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Jun 5 21:42:27 MDT 2001

Clementson, Bill writes:
 > > Thank you. If you read carefully what I wrote (not saying you have
 > > to--I know all too well nobody does these days), I wasn't talking
 > > about my own needs, but about why the Python community should
 > > care.
 >
 > Sorry, I meant "you" in the generic/universal sense, not Matt Gushee
 > specifically

No apologies necessary. Maybe I was the one not reading carefully
enough. Very gentlemanly of you not to get offended by my slightly
nasty remark, too.

Thank you for the Emacs code, too. I won't have time to play with it
tonight, but I'm interested to see what it does. If I have to make any
changes to make it work w/ XEmacs, I'll pass those along to you.

Matt