[FRPythoneers] python/xml book

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Jun 5 16:55:50 MDT 2001

I'm no XML expert (Uche, Mike -- feel free to pipe up here.), but
I've heard bad things about this book.

There are a number of good articles on Developerworks
(www.ibm.com/developerworks).
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/python1/

A good starting place is:
http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/

The standard documentation:
http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/xml-ref/

And a variety of other articles:
http://www.xml.com/search/index.ncsp?sp-q=python

Also, the notes from Mike Olsen's presentation in April.
I can't find those in the list archives.

Regards,
Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com