[FRPythoneers] Emacs & Python (was Re: VB/Python article....)

Clementson, Bill Bill_Clementson at jdedwards.com
Tue Jun 5 11:55:00 MDT 2001

> Where did you find pydoc.el?
> www.deepware.com/pub/python/ gives a 403 Forbidden error

That's odd, I downloaded it from deepware.com previously but get the same
error now. Here's the header - you might want to try getting it from the
sourceforge link. If you can't access it, send me a personal email.

;; FILE:         pydoc.el
;; SUMMARY:      Interface to pydoc Python documentation viewer
;; USAGE:        Autoloaded XEmacs Lisp Library, use {C-c M-h} to invoke
;; KEYWORDS:     help, languages, oop, tools
;;
;; AUTHOR:       Bob Weiner
;; ORG:          Deepware
;; E-MAIL:       bob at deepware.com
;;
;; ORIG-DATE:    18-Apr-01 at 19:11:27
;; LAST-MOD:     23-Apr-01 at 23:59:46 by Bob Weiner
;;
;; Copyright (C) 2001  Bob Weiner
;; Licensed under the Python license version 2.0 or higher.
;;
;; This file is part of InfoDock, available from:
;;   www.sourceforge.net/projects/infodock