[FRPythoneers] Python under MSWindows

Clementson, Bill Bill_Clementson at jdedwards.com
Fri Jun 1 17:00:43 MDT 2001

Either of those ideas would work as well (and wouldn't require a temporary
file on disk); however, they would require either changes to the python
programs or the creation of a new python "wrapper" program (using os.popen)
to redirect stdin/stdout from/to his existing python programs. Wayde
mentioned that he was after something that would allow him to use the same
python programs that he was running under Linux without modification. Your
Tkinter option would be a better long-term solution - my suggestion was just
a quick hack that would allow him to start using his stuff immediately.