[FRPythoneers] Python under MSWindows

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Fri Jun 1 13:47:50 MDT 2001

You might want to give freeze a try. There's a freeze.py file in the
Tools part of Python (probably included in your distribution). You can
use it to make a stand-alone binary from a Python script. It works by
including the Python interpreter, the imported modules, and your module
itself, in a single executable binary. That would make it run like other
Windows programs, but generates pretty sizable binaries.