[FRPythoneers] Python under MSWindows

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Fri Jun 1 13:25:44 MDT 2001

Wayde, you are trying to have some Python programs be accessed similar
to Windows programs, correct? What are you doing to make them clickable
icons? Batch files, or .py files themselves?

I've seen a lot of programs make batch files. Or, you can use freeze to
make them stand-alone binaries. Or write wrapper programs in C?