[FRPythoneers] Looking for FR python jobs

Dan Schmick dschmick at dschmick.com
Tue Aug 28 15:00:44 MDT 2001

Hello,

First of all, let me apologize in advance if I'm violating list
etiquette by posting this request here.  I'm new to this list.  If there
is a better place to send this request I'd appreciate knowing where.

I'm a python programmer in the area and am wondering if there is a good
place on the Web to look for area python programming jobs, other than
the usual suspects: DICE.com, monster.com, headhunter.net, etc.

Thanks,

-Dan