[FRPythoneers] doctest

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Sat Aug 11 15:19:55 MDT 2001

Can I get your opinions of doctest? I've never written software that
requires regression testing, but my code base is getting larger and
larger. When we port to another database, I'm expecting some defects to
creep up, and I'm told more major changes are in the pipeline.

Naturally, my colleague (another Python programmer) and I need a way to
make our big program testable. It's web/database-based, and I'm looking
for a viable testing method.

Can I get some suggestions and opinions of pyunit and doctest?