[FRPythoneers] Object instantiation (newbie question)

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Thu Aug 2 18:50:12 MDT 2001

Great minds think alike. :-)

The first draft of my response included a "Rules" class so that multiple
games could be defined. I removed it because I thought that it might add
too much complexity to the example.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, though I've always wanted to learn
cribbage, I doubt I will have the time to look at it anytime soon.