[FRPythoneers] Python instructor recommendations?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 6 15:11:18 MDT 2000

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 02:52:14PM -0600, Jim Vickroy wrote:
>Anyone have recommendations on an instructor for a 1-day, on-site course
>in Python?

Well, Mark Lutz is out of Longmont.  Unfortunately, I think he's still
in cram mode for the next version of his book.  http://home.rmi.net/~lutz/

Fourthought is out of Fort Collins.  While they aren't specificly
trainers, I know that Uche could do a good job.  http://fourthought.com/

Finally, I've got a couple of Python presentations that I've had good
response from.  They're mostly in the 1 to 4 hour range though.  I'd
be happy to custom-tailor one for you.  Can you give some details on
what the audience is looking for and where they're starting from.

Mark and Uche are on the list, so feel free to post requirements.

 Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something
 you HAVE done than regret something you haven't done.