[FRPythoneers] Lumberjack: Status

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Tue May 9 19:10:55 MDT 2000

Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> Not suprisingly, today basicly all we got done was the design and other
> background stuff.  It's pretty much at the point where the coding can
> begin, but we decided we couldn't make enough of a dent in it today
> to even start.

[snip]

> We'd appreciate any feedback folks have on what's in CVS.  If there are any
> parts that can be added to or further defined, or errors corrected, we'd
> really like the input.

[snip]

> We'll have to schedule some time when we can do the implementation step.
> How does the weekend after next (May 21) sound?

Well, life intruded again and I wasn't able to make it.  The design as I
gathered from the messages did seem sound.  I'll try to have a look at
what's in CVS and cross my fingers on making the next round.  I've given
up on trying to schedule even my weekends.

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Senior Software Engineer
uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com               +01 303 583 9900 x 101