[FRPythoneers] Programming Party Saturday May 6.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu May 4 11:03:43 MDT 2000

As mentioned at the meeting and in the report on same, this Saturday May 6
we will be having Python Programming session.  The plan is to implement
a Python documentation generation system, and some rules for mark-up.
The likely canidate will be something following the Javadoc rules
(of which there are plenty).

We'll start at noon.  There may be one or two spare computers.  If
you have a laptop, please bring it.  We'll have a network set up with
DHCP and a CVS server.  This will be at our office in Fort Collins
at 200-A North College Drive (the building is labled Cyber Cellular
for the moment).  E-mail for directions, or call 970-494-0355 if
you get lost.

Don't worry about not being able to contribute.  Code and design
review and testing are an important part of building any system.

 Jackie Trehorn treats objects like women, man...
                 -- _The_Big_Lebowski_