[FRPythoneers] ZOPE

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Sun Jan 30 18:28:36 MST 2000

I had a very busy couple of months as well, but I'm planning a
meeting for February.

How did the Conference go? I saw that Chris Petrilli had put the
slides up on Zope.org for his tutuorials.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com

--
http://www.tummy.com/ Consulting and Software for Linux and Unix
KRUD - Kevin's Red Hat Uber Distribution - the Freshest Red Hat every month