[FRPythoneers] ZOPE

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Sat Jan 29 12:39:01 MST 2000

Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> What sort of experience are you looking for?
>
> What sort of rates are you willing to pay?
>
> I know of 4 experienced Zope developers who are fully committed at this
> time. One of them may be tempted for the right price.

Since the topic of Zope came up, Let me note that Fourthought is talking
with Digital Creations about integrating 4Suite into Zope to provide the
long sought-for XML support.

For those who weren't at IPC8, 4Suite is has been adopted by the
official Python/XML SIG as the standard DOM library and stylesheet
processor.

http://Fourthought.com/4Suite

--
Uche Ogbuji