[FRPythoneers] ZOPE

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Jan 26 21:27:25 MST 2000

Hi Karl,

What sort of experience are you looking for?

What sort of rates are you willing to pay?

I know of 4 experienced Zope developers who are fully committed at this
time. One of them may be tempted for the right price.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com

--
http://www.tummy.com/ Consulting and Software for Linux and Unix
KRUD - Kevin's Red Hat Uber Distribution - the Freshest Red Hat every month