[FRPythoneers] Meeting Notes Wednesday Feb 16 2000

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Feb 17 12:06:43 MST 2000

>meeting have not used either XML or Object Databases in projects
>yet. I'm hoping that the integration with Zope will happen quickly
>as it will help to pull these technologies into broader use.

Something else to think about is integration with Mailman
(www.mail.org).  They've been talking about integration with an
object database for storing state information.  Right now they're
using dbm files, which is fairly limiting...

All the changes I've made to mailman have been pretty darn easy
to do.

 If we don't survive, we don't do anything else.
                 -- John Sinclair