[FRPythoneers] ZOPE

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Tue Feb 1 17:55:21 MST 2000

Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> I had a very busy couple of months as well, but I'm planning a
> meeting for February.
>
> How did the Conference go? I saw that Chris Petrilli had put the
> slides up on Zope.org for his tutuorials.

I didn't go.  My wife is due to give birth this week and she didn't want
me so far.  Mike went with Phil and Glen (two other FourThought
consultants).  They said it was great: much higher attendance and a
broader variety of attendees.  The Zope track was supposedly _huge_ with
a lot of high-quality presentations.

Be well.

--
Uche Ogbuji